Terms and conditions
- No tickets are required for Riverside. However, in the event of reaching the licensed site capacity, we can not guarantee entry
- We operate a NO GLASS policy. Due to Health & Safety restrictions we cannot allow ANY glass on site. Please do not bring bottles or glasses on to the site. ALL glass items can be confiscated
- Due to licensing laws, no alcohol can be taken into the Riverside Festival. However, there will be a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments available on site at very reasonable prices.
- No alcohol will be served to persons considered to be under the age of 18 without proof of age We operate an ID system at all times.
- Persons considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs trying to gain admission to the site will be refused entry.
- There is no parking available on the Festival site. Limited parking facilities are available at other points in & around Charlbury, however we strongly recommend that you use public transport. There are regular bus services to & from Charlbury, and the FGW railway station is just 2 minutes walk from the Festival site.
- Fires, BBQ’s and camping stoves are not allowed on site.
- No dogs are allowed on site, except Assistance Dogs
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Riverside Festival does not accept any responsibility for damage or theft of personal possessions.