Riverside Festival Charlbury
Saturday 26 July 2014 – 12 noon-10pm
Sunday 27 July 2014 – 11am-8pm
Riverside Festival is Charlbury’s free music festival.
Having come of age last year, celebrating its 18th year, Riverside has become a major fixture in Oxfordshire’s music calendar, with more than 30 acts playing across two stages. Despite the cost of putting on an event of this size, it is still entirely free to enter, and that is down to the astonishing community effort that goes into staging the festival.
- Riverside 2014, by Miles Walkden Check out this amazing video created by local resident, Miles Walkden, showing his family weekend at Riverside. What a brilliant video capturing exactly what Riverside is all about – thanks Miles! http://vimeo.com/102103738
- Have you seen our poster yet? Our lovely poster for you to download and share over on our Facebook page. // Post by Charlbury Riverside Festival.
- Riverside Full Line Up Well here it is then….apart from one or two little tweaks, the full line up for Riverside is now complete. We’ve got a great line up for you yet again this year, and we’re really looking forward to welcoming you all to the Mill Field at the end of July. Look out for the new & ...
- Main Stage Line Up announced… The Main Stage Line Up is now complete, take a look at the Music page to see in full. We think it’s a brilliant line up of great summery festival music, and we hope you really enjoy it.
- Riverside Rascals – Childrens Activities There are plenty of activities going on for your Riverside Rascals this year, so they can enjoy the music and fun as much as you. Let them get creative with clay, glue, stickers and colours. We also have workshops running on the hour every hour, so get comfy on hay bales and unleash your child’s ...