Riverside Festival Charlbury
Saturday 25 July 2015 – 12 noon-10pm
Sunday 26 July 2015 – 11am-8pm
Riverside Festival is Charlbury’s free music festival.
Going from strength to strength, and much loved by all, Riverside has become a major fixture in Oxfordshire’s music calendar, with more than 30 acts playing across two stages. Despite the cost of putting on an event of this size, it is still entirely free to enter, and that is down to the astonishing community effort that goes into staging the festival.
- Riverside 2015 We are pleased to confirm the dates for Riverside 2015 – make sure you put the 25th and 26th July in your diaries. We’ve already received so many applications to play – keep them coming – and the quality of the bands out there is amazing – you guys are working so hard! As usual, we’re ...
- Riverside 2014, by Miles Walkden Check out this amazing video created by local resident, Miles Walkden, showing his family weekend at Riverside. What a brilliant video capturing exactly what Riverside is all about – thanks Miles! http://vimeo.com/102103738
- Have you seen our poster yet? Our lovely poster for you to download and share over on our Facebook page. // Post by Charlbury Riverside Festival.
- Riverside Full Line Up Well here it is then….apart from one or two little tweaks, the full line up for Riverside is now complete. We’ve got a great line up for you yet again this year, and we’re really looking forward to welcoming you all to the Mill Field at the end of July. Look out for the new & ...
- Main Stage Line Up announced… The Main Stage Line Up is now complete, take a look at the Music page to see in full. We think it’s a brilliant line up of great summery festival music, and we hope you really enjoy it.