Riverside Festival Charlbury
Saturday 25 July 2015 – 12 noon-10pm
Sunday 26 July 2015 – 11am-8pm
Riverside Festival is Charlbury’s free music festival.
Going from strength to strength, and much loved by all, Riverside has become a major fixture in Oxfordshire’s music calendar, with more than 30 acts playing across two stages. Despite the cost of putting on an event of this size, it is still entirely free to enter, and that is down to the astonishing community effort that goes into staging the festival.
- Sound of the Shire – Riverside Stage @ Cornbury Festival Cornbury Music Festival Friday July 10 – Sunday July 12 2015 The Sound of the Shire… on The Riverside Stage Oxfordshire blues band King B make a nostalgic return to the Cornbury Music Festival this year. Twelve years ago this popular local group were picked to open the very first Cornbury Music Festival. Now they’re back to headline the ...
- Inclusive Award from West Oxon District Council Last week we were proud to accept an award from West Oxfordshire District Council to recognise that Riverside are an inclusive group, open to people of all abilities, whether that be as volunteers, participants, or audience. Andy Pickard & Gary Walker receiving the award on behalf of Riverside Official post from West Oxfordshire District Council – ...
- Riverside 2015 We are pleased to confirm the dates for Riverside 2015 – make sure you put the 25th and 26th July in your diaries. We’ve already received so many applications to play – keep them coming – and the quality of the bands out there is amazing – you guys are working so hard! As usual, we’re ...
- Riverside 2014, by Miles Walkden Check out this amazing video created by local resident, Miles Walkden, showing his family weekend at Riverside. What a brilliant video capturing exactly what Riverside is all about – thanks Miles! http://vimeo.com/102103738
- Have you seen our poster yet? Our lovely poster for you to download and share over on our Facebook page. // Post by Charlbury Riverside Festival.