Riverside Festival Charlbury
Saturday 25 July 2015 – 12 noon-10pm
Sunday 26 July 2015 – 11am-8pm
Riverside Festival is Charlbury’s free music festival.
Going from strength to strength, and much loved by all, Riverside has become a major fixture in Oxfordshire’s music calendar, with more than 30 acts playing across two stages. Despite the cost of putting on an event of this size, it is still entirely free to enter, and that is down to the astonishing community effort that goes into staging the festival.
- New Galleries Added! Check out the new gallery tabs, lots of new pictures now added. More pictures will be added soon. Thanks very much to David R Murphy, of Drumstudio Photography.
- Riverside Poster 2015 Here’s our lovely new poster for this years festival – please download it, print it, and share it with all your friends !!
- Competition Time! Name the Riverside ale The wizards at Witney’s Wychwood Brewery are creating another delicious real ale for this year’s festival, but it needs a name. This year the Riverside Festival judging panel based in the Riverside office (known locally as the Rose and Crown) is looking for a name to fit in with the woodland folk theme ...
- Wicked Events – Stewarding at Riverside If you want to be part of the Wicked Events stewarding team at The Riverside Festival please visit their web site at www.wickedevents.co.uk . You can then get the chance to steward with them at other festivals they work at including: Wychwood Music Festival www.wychwoodfestival.com Larmer Tree Festival www.larmertreefestival.co.uk End of The Road Festival www.endoftheroadfestival.com Towersey Village Festival www.towerseyfestival.com Under ...
- Main Stage Line Up – 2015 The line up for Simon’s Stage at Riverside is out now! On Saturday you can get your ska skanking with the 2Tone All Ska’s, then turn it up with the Brickwork Lizards unique ‘Turkabilly’, there’s more with the sparkly spangly pop of Alphabet Backwards, and finishing with The Dreaming Spires, leaving you wanting more and more, ...